Come enjoy Oahu Scuba diving with Waikiki Dive Center. Waikiki Diving enjoys over 36 years in operation offering world class service to our guests. Waikiki Diving has the experience to make your trip to Hawaii, truly memorable. We are conveniently located in the Heart of Waikiki. Waikiki Diving includes a complimentary Waikiki shuttle with all of our Scuba Diving tours. You can contact us: (808) 922-2121 or email us now: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waikiki Dive Center offers you multiple days of diving at the best prices on different sides of the island, all within our company! This gives us the opportunity to give our customers the ultimate Dive Experience on Oahu. Check out the pictures of our custom dive boats. One of our 2 charter boats: the Snoopy V is moored at Kewalo Basin which is the home of the best Wreck Diving on Oahu.
Waikiki Dive Center is catering to our experienced and non-divers in a way no other dive shop can. Waikiki Diving and Sport Fishing have two custom dive boats made on the Big Island of Hawaii, with one at each of the best diving areas on the Island. The Corsair F4U Fighter Plane crash landed in Maunalua Bay in 1946. Come enjoy a true historical wreck on Oahu’s Southeast Side. Some of the best visibility available to see a piece of history and an amazing field of Garden Mooray Eels among many other awesome creatures.
Come experience our outgoing and experienced staff, small dive groups and our Coast Guard Certified vessels, you will have the experience of a lifetime. We offer some of the best SCUBA diving on Oahu, especially reef and wreck diving. Waikiki Dive Center is a full service, PADI Five Star Instructor Development Center.
We take great pride in our service. This is what makes Waikiki Dive Center a unique Dive Center on the Island of Oahu. We go above and beyond to help our customers. We feel that it is our responsibility to help you have the experience of a lifetime, whether it is your first time Scuba Diving, or a seasoned Scuba Diver; we strive to make your trip safe and fun!
We are a PADI Five Star Instructor Development Center, offering SCUBA certification courses from PADI Open Water Diver to becoming a PADI Instructor at affordable prices. We own two USCG certified dive vessels with beginner and experienced daily charters available in Maunalua Bay or Mamala Bay.
RETAIL . RENTAL . REPAIR
Waikiki Dive Center can accommodate all your diving needs, whether it is equipment rental, repairs, purchases or air fills …
Our store can do it all! Let our certified technicians keep your Aqualung, Oceanic, Hollis, Scubapro or Atomic regulators and equipment working at its best!
Start your Open Water Diver Course Now
Start the Academic portion of your course now, save all your vacation time for diving!
For more information, email email@example.com or call (808) 922-2121.
- View Course Details
- The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course online segment includes knowledge development for the two required topics; the Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives, along with three other of the most popular elective dives.
- These include: Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck Diver, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist.
- We’ll need three sessions from you that you. At least one session from 7:15am until around noon and two other sessions from either 7:15am until around noon or from 10:15am until around 3-3:30pm.
- View Course Details
- PADI Rescue Diver Course consists of 5 easy-to-learn sections after an introduction. The course includes: The Psychology of Rescue, Recognizing Diver Stress, Accident Management, Assisting Responsive and Unresponsive Divers at the Surface and Underwater, Equipment Problems, Oxygen Delivery Systems, Missing Diver Procedures, Responding to Diver Emergencies and In-water Rescue Breathing. We’ll require two sessions from you, starting at 7:15am and ending around noon.
- View Course Details
- The PADI Divemaster course is the first professional level within the PADI System. This allows you to work as a training assistant on PADI courses and programs, supervise certified divers during pleasure diving experiences, conduct some PADI programs independently.
- Becoming a PADI Divemaster consists of: knowledge development, practical application and the Divemaster final exam.
- View Course Details
- The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is the cornerstone of PADI’s professional-level training. Becoming a PADI Instructor consists of these segments – knowledge development, practical application and the Instructor Examination. The online portion of the course covers nine topics which prepare you for the practical sessions needed to complete your Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor course.
Welcome and Aloha!
Come enjoy Oahu Scuba diving with Waikiki Dive Center. We have been in operation for over 32 years offering first class service to our guests. Waikiki Dive Center has the experience to make your trip to Hawaii, truly memorable. We are conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki near the International Marketplace. Waikiki Dive Center includes a complimentary shuttle with all of our Scuba Diving tours. Combine this with our outgoing and experienced staff, small dive groups and our Coast Guard Certified vessels, you will have the experience of a lifetime. Waikiki Dive Center offers some of the best diving on Oahu, especially Wreck and Reef diving. Waikiki Dive Center is a full service, PADI Five Star Instructor Development Center. Waikiki’s only Full-Service Dive Center. Since 1979, in the heart of Waikiki, we have been providing SCUBA Diving Charters and various ocean sport services on Oahu.
Waikiki Dive Center can accommodate all your diving needs, whether it is Equipment Rental, Repairs, Purchases or air refills – our store can do it all! We are also a PADI Five Star Instructor Development Center, offering SCUBA Certification Courses from PADI Open Water Diver to becoming a PADI Instructor at affordable prices. From the best Wreck and Reef Diving on Oahu, with two of our very own USCG certified dive vessels, daily charters in two locations. We also offer Daily Tours for non certified diving for people willing to take the plunge and have the adventure of a lifetime! Our experienced Captains and Crew are here to make your diving experience on Oahu truly remarkable. Let our friendly staff make Waikiki Dive Center your one and only choice for the best Scuba Diving experience on Oahu.
Waikiki Dive Center
424 Nahua Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
tel: 808.922.2121 | fax: 808.922.9595
Good afternoon, I just wanted to recap my 3 days of diving for you. Waylon your driver was so pleasant and helpful. 1st day, the shallower dives seemed a bit frenzied, Shaun didnt allow us much time on the surface, and I had to ask him his name, but it was a good dive. I also learned there was another charter right after ours, which I assume is why we so quickly did our second dive. I also contribute this a little to age.The 2nd and 3rd day were GREAT. Eric and Bob were awesome, just what I love on dive trips, they were so informative on the boat about where we were going, how we were going to dive, all that briefing was great. Their humor, knowledge and eye for safety and detail were awesome. I will gladly recommend you to anyone I know coming that way. Thanks so much, I hope to dive with your people again in the future!Betty S.
Hi! Just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time our group had today. The young girl at the office was very nice and helpful. Your captain and 2 dive instructors were amazing!! The experience was great from start to finish.
Great fun –we all can’t wait to come back!!
Thank you so much.Becky Lee
My 16 year old Daughter and I recently took a short diving trip with Waikiki Diving and it was one of the most enjoyable scuba trips I have been on. It’s also one of the easiest booking processes that I have used. Everything was booked over the internet following a single call. Also, being a typical mainlander my skills are pretty poor, so it’s always nice to have someone that can take care of everything for you and, from start to finish, every detail was taken care of. All we had to do was turn up and dive. They even made good suggestions for places to eat. That’s my sort of diving holiday.The Smith Family